Thursday, 16 February 2012

Taylor Swifts Grammy 2012 makeup / simple natural makeup


I was looking on a website at all the pictures from the 2012 grammys and stumbled accross taylor swift .I absolutly love her and she looked so effortlessy beautiful and a really effective but easy and effortless makeup look.I think her look would be a really nice for school when you want to look like you've made an effortbut do'nt want to spend ages in the morning.
heres some products you could use to get taylors look..
For the lips Taylors used a really rosey colour which doesn't actually look much darker than her natural lip colour making really natural.The actual product her makeup artist used on her was the Cover Girl LipPerfection lip color in Enthrall.Note enthrall is a dark raspberry red colour so her makeup artist used her finger to lightly dab the colour on.
It looks like taylor dosent have much going on with her eyes apart from a gorgeous gold shimmer shadow .I think loreal eternal snpigment would be great.it lookslike shes also used a white liner to make her eyes brighter .then justapply a few coats of yourfavourite mascara and some bronzer and your good to go.Not too complicated or heavy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment