Friday, 17 February 2012

Bedrock Vintage Clothing

I've recently just discovered this amazing vintage clothing website.I'm in love with some of their pieces and I literally want to buy the whole store ! I love this website because you don't have to go out and hunt round for a nice vintage store then you have to rummage around to try and find a gem but, with this website you can find some really cute vintage inspired pieces in your own home + there's free UK P+P which is amazing as I absolutely hate spending say £50 pounds on a dress then P+P being the same price ! (okay I was exaggerating but you know what i mean ) ;)
here are some of my favourites ...

Rebecca Dress
I love this Dress ! The print is a mixture of royal blue, peaches, whites, grey and a black outline.
 I'm really into blouses aswell t hemoment and I love the detail on this one itmakes ita bit unique nd different

 I tink this playsuit will be really nicefor summer aswell I love the pattern
 OMG I love love love these shorts the lenght the fit eee I love the detail on the pockets too !! I need these
I love this little sequined sock dress too i think it could work for the day and the night.


check out bedrock here

No comments:

Post a Comment