Monday, 21 November 2011

My weekend





cardigan-new look
trousers new look
ring -topshop
bag-matalan
 On Friday It was my 15th birthday ! cant believe I'm finally 15 ! It was honestly the best birthday ever.To start off my weekend my lovely Grandma decorated my room with balloons and banners ,It made my day! I had to go to school on my birthday but since it was children in need day we could wear what we wanted so heres a little picture of me at the end with my McDonald's coffee tehee.On Saturday I went to see breaking dawn with my best friends O.M.G. i loved it ! think I'll do a review in another blog post ,I also treated myself to a mac lipstick while i was shopping .You've probably heard about It before a gazillion times as its the bloggers favourite "brave" ,Its  a really pretty deep pink ,I love it and it smells like chocolate aswell !
hope you all had nice weekends !

No comments:

Post a Comment